Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wishful thinking?-Something between ..I have no idea.

It's been sooo rainy lately..And no this is not a link.

I'm still obsessed with Sailor Moon. Vivi knows this, Jan Jan may not know this.

Too bad the series ended. TT_TT Naoko Takeuchi stopped it right there. But, there's this weird rumor going around that shes going to continue it. What do you think? I think you'll say I don't know. Wishful thinking alright.

 

 

Don't worry, I won't become a flesh-eating monster. Which will just be gross anyways, XDXD! Uh....What else...I guess nothing, I read alot of fanfiction these days and go on fanfiction.net at least 3 times a day. Oh well. The stories are really addicting. But sometimes the author loses intrest and stops writing. Writer's block is a sad thing. Oh well.

 

I know this is really random but I almost finished writing a paragraph that doesn't make sense put together much. Whatever Tongue out

Umm..byebye!

**Heaven and Earth**

The love from underneath..

No comments:

Post a Comment