Friday, November 20, 2009

BOOM! AHHH, RUN FOR UR LIVES!!

Small note here!!:

I wasn't awake when Hales,Janice,Vivi,Nico and the others imed me!! I know Imed is not a real word. Still! Just to let you know.(6-10pm.)

Also, I heard the thunder.

Also,I have a habit of repeating things.

Also, This is the last also and it's to say one thing..I forgot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayz~ Read the above!

Woohoo!! Anyone got scared to death with thunder before?

I did. Because I hate(ish.) loud noises! TT-TT

Wasn't the storm loud? I could hear it in my bed.

It was like..*flash* BOOOOooooOOOOOooooOOOOOM!

*shivers*  Yeeeah I heard about 3 before I went to sleep.

What did you think? Probably not as cowardly as me. Unless you hate that noise.

Because ..I hate when baloons pop or when someone bursts a plastic bag.

Do you? Maybe my ears are too sensitive. Oh wellz.

It was so loud just now.

Reported from Janice:*"There was a bit of snow and freezing raindrops
and ppl were doing the newspaper, and they ran
and screamed..because of thunder"

The thunder reported from Janice was scary! Let's hear from Vivi~

Reported from Vivi:*"Whoa! Thunder!AHHHH!!! IT'S GETTING LOUDER!!!! T_T"

Yep. The thunder reported from her is scary too.

The thunder reported in this blog seemed to scare the people! lolz.

Want to express more? Tell me on the comments...or on Msn...or through a email!

Thx!, Bye bye now!

~*Heaven and Earth*~

The love from underneath..

"KelKel the sparkling sun"

 

 

8 comments:

  1. *The following sentence is said by the person. So its not mine.I forgot to add that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaat? It was loud and I started to get scared. But I usually don't during thunder. How strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღNovember 21, 2009 at 10:40 PM

    lol, i was watching the bad rainstorm and I was seeing the thunder in front of the window! ( Which isn't a very smart thing as some ppl on the news said XD)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Jan:....Must be loud..O.OFor Vivi:The thunder was never as loud as that..so theres no reason to be scared, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noooo... To me it was louder than the others. BTW, the thunder was near Kiakia's house. (aka Azelf aka Kiaunna)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღNovember 25, 2009 at 5:08 PM

    lol, well not really it was just freaky every few seconds boom boom boom boom boom and its bright!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Vivi: That's what i just said..)=

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^ I meant that the previous thunder storms weren't as loud.. XD

    ReplyDelete