Monday, November 16, 2009

Rainy days..What the heck is going on in my head and little else.

I can't really say the weather's fine. It's been so stormy, I just want to see the sun again. And no, not because I like Espeons. I was bored waiting for my dad so I looked at the news. On the board next to the library. Says the rivers have a high chance of flooding, well people, it looks like we're in for a stormy week ..or at least a cloudy one.

What's going in my head..I'm having a headache...pretty ironic. Uh..my game crashed while training Lapras (dropped ds) Uh, Pidgeot's evolved. Not sure if it's still evolved since I crashed my ds. XD Next is..Why am I writing in the colors of the powerpuff girls?!?!?! Oh well..

Uh..I'm going to go on tpmrpg! I'm really bored, plus I need to train my other pokemon! Guessing that i like Espeon too much to really train my Pokemon..-_-"

 

 

Randomness:What's your definition of living? (Weird Philosophy question. Lolz!)

 

Bye bye now!!

**Heaven and Earth**

The love from underneath..

Which now that I think of it is really weird.

 

5 comments:

  1. My definition of living is biotic! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, hear about moon points?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღNovember 17, 2009 at 8:36 PM

    hmm, no. And this was sorta an interesting blog?? I guess....XD

    ReplyDelete