Monday, November 2, 2009

Un-happy halloween?

Daaaaaarn..this thing won't let me use the font I want..TT_TT well I like Comic Sans Anyway. Anyway..I'm gonna tell you a lil' story. Story cut short in plan:
  • Halloween started with me going to Kiaunna's house.
  • Then went out with..6 other kids..
  • Went to alot of houses..
  • One had a decoration thats a half camera and half microphone. At least that's what the Kelly mind tells me.
  • Got a call from Dad.
  • Went down to townhouses.
  • Heard a really loud firecracker..
  • Heard another one and saw a huge white light behind us..
  • Started running really quick..
  • Stopped at a house..
  • See a girl with a knee that got burnt from the firecrackers
  • Had to stay there 'til the police came..
  • Got really freaked out..
  • Back at Kiaunna's house..
  • Drank 2 cups of orange juice..
  • Counted Candy (Not me included)
  • Got taken by my parents
  • went to my dad's friend's house..
  • Went home..
  • Eat..
  • Sleep..
SNORE!
XD. Yeah that pretty much explains it.
Happy Halloween! Or I wished you had one~!
**Heaven and Earth**
Love from Underneath..

5 comments:

  1. ORANGE JUICE!!!! Also I heard the firecrackers from my house! Also Aria's (from Math) mom told them to stop throwing firecrackers at the kids and they sweared at her. Told by Kiaunna. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep she told me too.Aria was with us in case u didnt know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spelt Aria wrong! It's Ariya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღNovember 4, 2009 at 8:40 PM

    funn.. even though i didnt really read it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. XDXDAnd to vivi.. well, I did, too. XD

    ReplyDelete