Sunday, November 8, 2009

Birth of the sunlight!

The Pokemon HeartGold news!:

News number 1:A female Lapras was spotted in Union Cave!

Comment: I caught it because Im just that awesome. XD

Review:Female Lapras was named Mizu. Primarily cuz I couldnt fit in Baby Blue. Oh well.

I know I could have just put in Blue. But Mizu just sounds better. Don't you think so??

 

Special News:Furi the Eevee evolved into Espeon! While training in Union Cave, Eevee evolved!! Note to Vivi, It evolved at lvl 28. If you got a Eevee from Bill, remember that it should evolve to Umbreon at night at lvl 28. Got it? Good.

 

Gym badges:7

Main story event:Around now.

Name:Kelly. No duh.

Uh..What else..XD..This blog post is really random..But if your vivi I encoarage you read the special news. Seriously. If your the others you can all read it too. I hope this wasn't a waste of your time. Seriously. XD

Bye bye now!

**Heaven and Earth**

 The Love from Underneath..

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment