Friday, November 20, 2009

Just dance~

GROAHHHHHH!!!!!

lolz.

Note 1: Just dance. 1. Lady Gaga song. 2. Ruby used it for her display message or name once.

Woohoo!! It's almost Cristyn's b-day~..

It's also almost mine too~!

Cristyn's one is on the 24th of this month~

Mine is on ..I'll tell you on the comments/MSN!

I joined in for the Vow of Silence.

Only doing it til the end of school because..

The sign fell off.

Plus, I want to talk to ppl on MSN!!

I'll give me a 50% on that..since ..

.I didn't completely not talk.

.I did hand signals.

So yeah! How did you do?

If you did it.

I wanna know so..yeah.

Bye bye now!!

~*Heaven and Earth*~

The love from underneath..

 

2 comments:

  1. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღNovember 21, 2009 at 10:41 PM

    aka communication kelkel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for aliens!! Whether that makes sense!!

    ReplyDelete