Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Obsession; Vocaloid Chorus, and one special Nico Nico Evil Story for you.

I mean, have you heard them? Well, you probably have. But if you haven't, I'll give you a brief description. Basically, like Nico Nico Chorus, but with VOCALOID. REAL ROBOTS!
Wow, did I really just say that?
By the way, I haven't realize how Gakupo's and Luka's voice were so awesomely used until now, in this Butterfly on your right shoulder mix.




Gakupo sounds like a mix between KAITO and Luka, which would make sense, since his color scheme is purple. But I do know that it is because he likes eggplants. LOL XD




By the way, if you're wondering, I'm pretty sure the extra VOCALOIDs is to fill in for the melody, both soprano and altos. And the people who aren't even VOCALOIDS are possibly the ones who mixed the music. Of course this is all just an assumption, but I don't hear any people in there.
Here's a special chorus dedication, unfortunately, they're people -- Wow, do I sound weird? LOL
Princess of Evil~





Oh my gosh, the laugh at the beginning sounds slowed down, HOLY ****. Oh yeah, apparently the guillotine is extremely realistic. Anyway, very creepy, as expected of Rin, the singer of Fear Garden. But you know these are one of the songs that make my throat hurt just listening to it, the intro that is. So high. O A O I can sing Regret Message, but Princess of Evil seems kind of scary. Especially going like, "OHOHOHOHO! Now, kneel down! (Or something like that.)"
Now you're probably wondering where Len is.. Ahh, well.. here he is, except he may be dead by the end of this video. Ill humor is my specialty.




ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG. ZOMG. Oh yes, I'm sorry, it's not high-pitched. This actually makes me go more on the "aww.." than "TT_TT" Although it does still make me sad.
Heck, Disappearence of Hatsune Miku makes me sad, too.
Anyway, uwah. The beginning with Princess of Evil playing on the 'radio', and the random protest crowd, most likely the people who killed Len. And then, it's most likely Len serving Rin, and then the priest who baptized the two. And then in one part, VOCALOID Len comes in.
Aww. This is so sweet. Servant of Evil highly emphasizes Len's sweetness, and how many times he died. Then again, how much of his songs don't make him dead? Really, if you think about it, there's probably about 5, and they emphasize Len's .. playboy side.
By the way, I love the chorus part, and the part where Len says for Rin to be happy and how he'd protect her.. at the ..bridge part. I heard shiawase, so I'm pretty sure that's what he said. The voice at the end is Yamai! YAY! Before the song ends, where Rin cries. ...
Aw.. I feel sorry for her.
The last song here is Regret Message, because it's the last song they did for the evil series.



What they say at the prologue is basically the chorus, but Rin says that she doesn't need the bottle, when Len is the one who fulfills her wishes. And this does make me more sad than Servant of Evil does, because I know the feeling of regret and wishing you did some things earlier. Such a true song.
Anyway, apparently, the reason she saw Len was because she cut herself with the bottle, and something happened, and she started seeing things-- but that doesn't mean she dies, you haters.
And I think the dialogue at the end is the prelude to KOKORO, but with a different story, because Len is there as well. And of course, Rin drops a tear.

Awwez, the twinz are so cute, *spaz attack*
Okay, bye bye now, I've got to be an otaku and stare longingly at cosplay outfits-- Don't ask.

~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Meltdown - Kagamine Rin

No comments:

Post a Comment