Thursday, May 5, 2011

Unique take on KOKORO; Rin dies first.

And that's because Rin is Len's sister in this one, (Or close friend, I don't know.) and Rin apparently gets ill and dies. (LOL, She almost always dies because she gets ill.)





W-wait, did Len cut his own heart out? ...Oh my gosh. Or maybe it's that scene we saw at the beginning, with Rin and Len both in a hospital and looking sort of like a mummy. And then Rin gets an error for overthinking. Her eyes turn red. And back to blue when Len hugs her.
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!...
DON'T DIEEEEEEEEE..DON'T DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YAHHHH! HE DIDN'T DIE!!--
Jeez, I remember the first time I listened to this, it made me cry. Rin really does specialize in the, 'Pain in someone who's left the world'. Kind of style.Poor Len is usually the person who dies, though.
Also, I laugh at Len trying to style Rin's hair, while Rin tried to make him into a cross dresser. And then Len dies.. but the fact that makes me happy is that he's happy when he dies :3
And the end shows that Rin made Len (ROBOT MADE ROBOT.), with the KOKORO that Scientist Len gave her, and they both look at Human Rin's grave together. O_O
Kyah, moe.
LOL BAI. Imma watch Mermaid by Rin now.


~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Sleeping Beauty - Hatsune Miku

No comments:

Post a Comment