Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shuffle #3! And that other copy and paste thing!

HOLY MOTHER OF RA! I ACTUALLY LEARNED HOW TO USE SHUFFLE ON WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER!!
Okay, let's start!


1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in parentheses after the song name.

1. What would you say about your boyfriend?

SHINING STAR - Tomoko Nakashima (...This again? XD)


2. What is the first thing you say in the morning?

Perfect - Hedley (Perfect, so perfect, everything's so perfect.. *later that day* OMG TODAY WAS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE -Complain and whine filter-)

3. Your teacher is…

Blue Bird - Ikimono Gakari (Thus the start of de-evolution.)

4. What’s written on your classroom’s blackboard?

Let me be with you(Piano ver.) (Things are starting to make less and less sense.)


5. How would you describe your next-door neighbors?

How far we've come - Matchbox Twenty (They obviously believe in 2012. "WAKING UP AT THE START OF THE END OF THE WORLD.")

6. What would your Best Friend say about you?

ONE - Crystal Kay (Why yes, I am ONE person. And I couldn't think of anything, so don't kill me~)

7. How do you feel right now?




8. What’s on your bedside table right now?

River flows in you - Yiruma (...God, I hate you, Mother Nature.)


9. What did you do when you woke up this morning?

Rolling Girl - Yonji(Originally by Hatsune Miku.) (I'm not a masochist >_< I will not roll down the hill one more time.)


10. When you open your wardrobe, you see…

 Saihate - Hatsune Miku (Frankly, I am not very interested in the furthest ends of this wardrobe. It does not lead to Narnia.)


11. What did you say after you last attended a concert?

Together Forever - Pokemon OST (OMG! *insert idol here* WE'LL BE TOGETHER FOREVER IN MY FANFICTION!!!111!!!)


12. If you had to write a Fan Fic right now, what would it be called?

Far up in the air - E-type (That sounds like Vivi's one!)


13. A song you would sing at your school’s talent show.

Hare Hare Yukai - Aya Hirano, Chihara Minori, Yuko Goto
(Yeah! With Vivian and another person!~)


14. Your life’s theme song?

Houki Boshi - Younha (Yup! That would work just fine!!)


15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?

Greed's Accident - Chihara Minori(As Nagato Yuki) (..I guess that's one very off topic way to describe it..)


16. If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be?

Hot air balloon - Owl City (SOMEONE! ANYONE! A HOT AIR BALLOON?!?!)


17. Your motto is…

Butterfly on your right shoulder - Kagamine Rin; Kagamine Len (...WHY? WHY WOULD I PAY ATTENTION TO A MERE INSECT ON YOUR RIGHT SHOULDER?!)


18. If you could buy anything in this world, you would buy…

Together - Pokemon OST (Technically, you can't buy that.)


19. What will you dream about tonight?

Yura Yura - Hearts Grow (That's nice :) A strong friendship, then.)


20. Any last words?

Meltdown - Kagamine Rin ('Kay, see ya, I want to dive into a nuclear reactor.)

My unfortunate luck is the shadow.
Being with everyone is the cloud I wish I could ride on everyday.
Happiness is what I long for.
Someone(I didn't know what to put here.) will protect me from anything.
"Mr. Bear", I hope, will be by my side.
My true friends(*coughcough* Vivian *cough*) cannot be a traitor.
My mother will always stick with me.

 The devil will always be following and destroying,
The angel will always restore and help,
Which is how we got the angelic devil and the demonic angel.

~ Angelic Espeon ~
Mood Song: Distance - Utada Hikaru


Aya Hirano, Chihara Minori, Yuko Goto

No comments:

Post a Comment