Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Karakuri 卍 Burst [Kagamine Rin・Len Append] And it's secret meaning....






Oh my gosh.. I love the chorus so much. XDXD

This other version was more accurate, "Destroyed, Destroyed" and "Oh, how frail, brittle and weak humans are", but I liked this version, just because of the transliteration, "Shattered, Shattered" Oh yeah, apparently someone cried, because they were both so crazy. Mostly Rin. Also, neat, Rin has her left eye covered, and Len has his covered.. or maybe they lost it.
And not to say, I love Rin's outfit in this, the hair.. I love it. That's how I put it up, except I have bangs. XDXD
Len looks like a pirate. Ah, if you don't get the storyline..
Basically, Rin is stolen away from Len, for some.. stupid reason, and she grows up and forgets Len, and Len gets abducted by KAITO, I think, and he also grows up forgetting Rin. And then they remember each other. Oh, but admiring this awesome chorus (and song), is not the real purpose of this. No, there is a deeper meaning in this song.. It is hidden.. in the backwards version of this song...








Listen closely. You'll hear both of them repeat orange, and a bunch of gibberish. So now you know the true meaning... IT'S ABOUT THEIR CHARACTER ITEM, ORANGE.
"SCHEIJEIOFJSIOJAOIFA, ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE" -Len
Rin says it, too! But her sentence is too long! Just like my talking!!
Okay, you're probably sick of this by now.
Bye bye~!


~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Karakuri 卍 Burst - Rin and Len . APPEND POWER.

2 comments:

  1. STOP SAYING ORANGES ALREADY, I HAVE TO DO MY HOMEWORK. Screw you Len. And I wish I had Rin's outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    I know, I wish I had Rin's outfit, too--
    Wait, no.. it wouldn't fit me..
    But I raike her hair. 8D

    ReplyDelete