Friday, May 13, 2011

A four leaf clover on Friday the 13th.

I love bragging about this for reasons I am about to explain (LOL, did I just make a reference.) I found a lucky thing on a supposedly unlucky day. How occult-like. So today is Friday the 13th. It is also the 13th birthday of 3 people, and again, how occult-like.
I was randomly searching for a clover because I was bored and I found it. Now I'm going to press it and keep it in my asian folder thing. LOL
So much for being unlucky, right? Oh well. Hopefully nothing bad will happen the next day, or the evening, because that is when the bad luck happens. To people around me, anyway.
XD If you happen to be one of the three people that have a birthday today, I didn't put down your name for the sake of your privacy. But happy birthday! Good luck today XD And good luck on your 13th year that began today. LOL
So I was looking through my blog posts and I came across a 'Couple of the month' one.
Okay, since my newly obtained anime obsession is Kaichou-wa-maid-sama!, my favorite couple of the month is..


[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="130" caption="Usui Takumi and Misaki Ayuzawa!"][/caption]

LOL They're so cute. I haven't fully read the manga yet, but I've completely watched the anime so that's enough, although that's only part of the storyline. Fail. Oh well... XDXD
Ah.. how should I start. Okay, let's start with the heroine, Ayuzawa Misaki. Misaki-chan, basically, is Seika High's president. Since her father left the family, she doesn't trust men that much. It's also because 80% of the school population is male, and she wants to bring more girls into the school. Also because he left a debt on the family, she has to work as a maid, because working as a maid get you tons of money because of the fanservice-- anyway..
And although this is by now, a cliche dude, Usui was still freaking awesome. I was honestly trying my best not to like him BECAUSE he was so cliche. XD But this won me over.





Usui comes in around 0:46, and his puppy face appears about 5 seconds after that. LOL, he used an actual dog. XDXD But it's still so damn cute-- I'm sorry.
By cliche, I mean Usui is the type of guy that all the girls in the school fawn over. But the way he does things for Misaki made me surprised.
Arriving at the exact same time when she needs help, having super human hearing. They're the golden pair because they're both perfect. I mean, Misaki can break out of chains! SERIOUSLY!
Usui jumped off the roof to get a picture from her. XD This will seem unreasonable, unless you've actually watched the anime.
Which is also when he confessed he liked her, at episode 6. But Misaki ignores that... kind of.
And then basically, Usui rescues her at the exact same time she calls for him, when she's calling because there's a judo expert pervert (Exactly why she can't fight him off, because she has aikido.) . By the way, Tora is.. I hate him. I just hate his voice, I hate it. He adds nya to the end of his sentence, probably one of the japanese accents..
But for some reason that makes him extremely annoying because he's a pervert.
I understand his name is Tora(Which means tiger, which reminds me of a cat.) but they did not need to add nya..
Sigh.
Anyway, the series progresses, with Usui finding out Misaki has a fear for the occult, apparently. And then they almost kiss.




A huge part of the episode is here.  They don't show the kiss scene, but they show hugs. =D
BTW, LOL, "Misa, what the hell is that?"
^ She has to work at the beach, so.. =3 If you couldn't tell, he kissed her back to prevent her from going out in a bikini, because Usui doesn't like men looking at her. XD


AHHHHH, AHOIASJDIOASJDOIAS.
XD Then, more progressing, until Misaki meets her childhood friend, Hinata (Yes, a childhood friend enters the mix.), who has a crush on her.
And even though I love Usui and Misaki, I really feel sorry for Hinata. He's not a bad person at all. He's so innocent, compared with Usui. Honestly, I feel sorry, because he cries when he realized Misaki liked Usui, although she herself had not realized it yet.
It's really funny when Hinata appears. Misaki says that there is no such thing as a human randomly falling out of the sky, and he appears right in front of them, out of the sky, from the roof..
LOL He makes Usui's physical body seem like a minority.
And then he goes, "Oh, I'm so careless to drop my food.."
LOLOLOLOL
Then he goes calling Misaki mean in a whiny manner, because of her strictness as the president. But when he remembers her from his childhood he is like.. a puppy. XDXD
And then I don't know why, but the concept that they fighting for Misaki like dogs came up. Which explains Usui's puppy face above.


[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Seriously guys, I know you like her, but you didn't have to take it that far.."][/caption]

And then in a scene where Hinata helps Misaki clean up the school, they both get soaking wet because he does not know how to work a hose.
So Usui borrows her his uniform (He has a shirt underneath.), and Hinata realizes that, like I said earlier, Misaki likes Usui.
Now I seriously feel sorry.


[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="1280" caption="Aw.. poor Hinata."][/caption]

Sorry for the huge picture, couldn't find any other ones.





If you're wondering why they're in the Romeo and Juliet getup, they won in a love contest that they(Mostly Misaki), were dared to do. And then her ex-enemy, some guy tells her that Usui is enduring much from her and he does not understand why Usui still likes her.. and then that makes Misa-chan realize she likes him.
This is pretty much the most emotional Misaki-chan's been. XD In the anime anyway.  But I think this is the most endearing couple the month of spring, where love blows the hardest apparently.. for my horoscope anyway. Goodbye. Oh wait, here's a commemoration pic!


[caption id="attachment_584" align="aligncenter" width="130" caption="Wahh.. so cute. XD"][/caption]


Well, although it's almost over because I lagged this post so much, Happy Friday 13th. And goodbye.

~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Hot Air Balloon-Owl City

2 comments:

  1. (Too lazy to sign in.)

    T_T First and last video broken? Damn you youtube!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?
    OAO
    Try refreshing, it worked for me..
    But the VOCALOID concert videos, a lot of them don't anymore. Screw you, youtube!!

    ReplyDelete