Monday, April 25, 2011

XD I love this.






XD Okay, I don't like the fact that she quits singing, but I think it's funny. XD Also, the subs might go stupid on you. If it doesn't make sense, click on the youtube button. Meep. :3
Oh yeah. Notice the font change? I finally got the fontkit thing to work. I know that's not the name, but I forgot the name.
XD If you want to know, you can ask me. You most likely don't though, seeing how tiny my font is. Never mind that, mai baaad 8D You might also notice the blogs aren't showing up on MSN anymore. It's to protect against people, just in case they see.. "certain" things.

Hahah, I've been watching a lot of the 'happy version' videos of sad songs lately. It makes me happy and are boredom killers.

I just watched Marley and Me on Netflix, and boy, is it sad. Later on, I found out that the movie was originally made for charity, because it induces tears in people, and they found out that that saves lives when like, converted into a special liquid..
So they put it out in theatres, and just collected tears.
Don't ask, I don't know how they do that either.

But the story is true. It's like Hachiko, which is another one of the sad movies...
Jesus christ, what's with dogs dieing in every single movie? It's like Rin and Len. I guess that's how they get the big bucks. Dammit, stupid director.

Okay, I admit, that was another one of my pointless and short rants. Well, bye bye.

~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Google it! - Megurine Luka and Gakupo duet.

No comments:

Post a Comment