Saturday, April 16, 2011

VOCALOID. Doing concerts. Holy.

Honestly, I never expected a singing robot to go this far into a live concert.
By that sentence, I mean Japan is seriously lucky to have such talented people.
I believe they will rise up again, really fast. Japan is so amazing.

Look at this! It's Luka performing at a live concert~!!





SHE'S SO PRETTY! I can't emphasize the talent of the people of Japan, VOCALOID is so wonderful. Luka is so wonderful in this one, they made her look emotional. XD
Also, am I the only one that wants to feel her hair? XDXD


The Kagamines! Rin's first, because whenever I say their names together, I tend to say Rin's first. Do you? XD





And with this song, I come to a disappointing realization. GAH, they're in the screen.....
But still, I was fooled, I can't believe how realistic they look. Again, Japan is amazing. And all the other words that mean amazing.
A side comment, though, I wish Rin had her meltdown outfit on, but I like how she just appeared with a bunch of sparkles, too. LOL XD
Also, the way her ribbon flops side to side is so cute. XDXDXD I love the ribbon so much. XD
And because one of her songs is my all-time favorite, here's another Rin song.






Before we continue on with Len's performance, which is the sequel to this next song, I just want to say that even though this is about a insane queen, I really like it, Rin's acting is pretty convincing, in a cartoonish way. XDXD





You may have anticipated it, but this is indeed, Daughter of Evil, or Aku no Musume.
Riiiin! You look so awesome!! WHY AM I SAYING THIS!!!
LOL, Len gets crossdressed again. (Sorry, I just had to do that.. I'm sorry..)
I love the crowd, they cheer when Rin does one of her acts. What I mean is, when she goes, "Oh! You insolent woman!" <- This line done by Len. Although he isn't there. Does that explain the voice that sounds pitched? XDXD Ah, that reminds me about the happy version of this song.
Do I have ADD or something? I can't seem to stay on task.
Anyway.. Too much Rin, you might say.. which is why it's Len time! (ish.)
And now, we have our Len-chan! (Man, can you just imagine an argument about this?
"Servant": Milady, why the prefix, "chan"? You're not regarding him as a shota boy(LOLOLOLOL 8D), are you?
Me: No, Sebastian[Typical Butler/Servant name?], he's just like a small kid.
"Servant": Milady, what about "Spice!" ?
Me: Shut the **** up. Also, get me a harpoon gun, I need to shoot KAITO for influencing Len.)
Aku no Mesume, or, Servant of Evil.
IN THIS ONE, HE ACTUALLY HAS AN OUTFIT, LOL.
But that's because he's the 2011 model/ this is the 2011 concert. And the other ones were 2010. GO, UPDATED LEN, GO, GO, GO!~





Technically, this is also by Rin. ...I don't want to spoil, unless you've noticed that Rin is Len's background voice and vice-versa.
Okay, I'll sound mean in this one, but Len looks so dramatic! X3
Awesome :)
His dances are funny, but I really like it. It definitely looks realistic enough that he looks like he's dancing amongst the audience. :3 Speaking about dance, do you notice the intros of both songs (Aku no Musume and Aku no meshitsukai.) are the same? Ahh, I guess they ran out of ideas for his dance? So not fair. XDXD
Also, did someone say yay when his head got chopped off?
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" (To the people who did, of course. LOL Wait, unless they were saying, "Iie."  or,  "LEEEEEN!!!" In which case, all is forgiven.)
If you're wondering why the videos so far of Len has been a duet, it's because...
Noble reason: I honestly can't really find any videos of him singing alone.
Not-so-noble reason: DON'T RIN AND LEN LOOK CUTE TOGETHER?!?
Nah, I'm kidding. This next video, is Trick or Treat, followed by a medley of both twins, with Len actually singing on his own (I think.)in SPICE!.





Rin.. Len..Kitty.. LOL
Both in their solos, have a positively evil look on their face. Not kidding, you should see it for yourself. (Assuming you were too lazy to go play the video. It's exactly why there's a description here in the first place. LOL)
Ahh. Cuuute. LOL
*awesome troll takes over*
THIS IS PURE EPICNESS.
*me takes over*
That wasn't very trollish. Which is exactly why his name is "Awesome" troll.
Uwah. Rin does robot dance at 1:13-1:16, Len from 1:16-1:20.
MORE ROBOT DANCING AFTER THAT XDXD
Ahh, wait no, I got it completely wrong. Mannequin dancing/doll dancing, which makes perfect sense, since the song is about dolls killing..their..previous owner. XD (I remember in one PV.. POOR MIKU.)
XDXD I just realized that Len was technically more girly (tail-wise) than Rin! Probably Rin put that purple ribbon on his tail. Ahh, poor Len, always forced to crossdress.
Ahh, and I also love when, "Ah, you bad child, you're awake so early?" Holy.
And then Rin.. "If you're not blindfolded, then should I blind you instead?"
LOL. Nice people/robots/half-kitty(Furry? *gets bricked to the head*)/dolls, aren't they.
Rin's giggle, creepiest thing, ever.





These are one of the songs where I deem Len's appearance to be basically, freaking epic. He just appeared.. out of Rin..
Which adds on to the proof of their name, Kagami, which means mirror.
So I guess in this one, they're either supposed to be lovers, or mirror images,
hahahaha, Leeen.
Rin's purpose in the song is to dance there and look pretty.  Oh, and be Len's background voice. Ahh, poor Rin.
Yay, I've found a new favorite song. XD
And we move on to the medley. Which I don't wanna dub~~ It's so long. LOL.
But it has KOKORO in it, too, which you can skip, which I won't skip. LOL.





Transitions, are amazing. But, gah, I hate that they didn't play at least the first verse.. Oh well.
There. Tell me when you're done.

Hmm, hmm, hm, hmm, hmm, hm. Hmm, hmm, hmm,hmm, hmmmmm.
Done? Okay..
That brings us to the end of the review of this concert. I'm not doing the rest, because these two were the ones I feel that stood out. Len and Rin had more emotion, and Luka, as you can see from my first reaction, was the most realistic.
Goodbye~


~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Just Be Friends - Megurine Luka

2 comments:

  1. Just be Friends: OMG, everything is super special awesome.
    Meltdown: Darn, I thought she would be in the outfit, but then she changes songs to KOKORO.
    KOKORO: No complaints here! I'm pretend waving like the fans. XD
    Daughter of Evil: =D I love her outfit in this.
    Servant of Evil: OMG. I love when Rin comes in, and Len's outfit is the BEST!
    Trick and Treat: Len looks a bit too feminine... Heh.
    Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder: For some reason, this reminded me about how I still have to finish homework. And I didn't take all the stuff that I needed. UGH!
    Kagamine Medley: DID YOU SEE LEN'S FACE IN SPICE!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replying to everything you just said...
    Just Be Friends: I know, right?! Doesn't it look realistic and awesome and everything? *fangirls*
    Meltdown: Yeah, but I love how she appeared. Also, did you know they did Meltdown for every concert so far? o A o
    KOKORO: I start to notice majority of fans are Kagamine fans. XDXDXD
    Daughter of Evil: Rin looks extremely cute. Right? She has pigtails! Why not Meltdown? O_O
    Servant of Evil: I know, Rin looks so sad in that one. And I love when they dance. And when Len bows down to her.. She looks like she's gonna break in tears. Don't ask. XD
    Trick and Treat: XD So I'm NOT the only one who thought that. I thought if I said that you'd troll at me. XDXD
    Butterfly on your Right shoulder: And then they go make out. Sigh, Len.. SPICE!?!?
    Medley: I KNOW, RIGHT?!? I kept replaying that.. IT WAS, IT WAS, HOLY ****. :O

    ReplyDelete