Saturday, April 23, 2011

OMG HAX.

Great, now I'm turning like some certain people. DOCTOR HAX-- No, I'm just kidding.
This is a relatively short post dictating my recent Heartgold adventures.
In point form for the most part.
Enjoy your point form adventure. LOL.

. Got my female Growlithe. Named her Yuuki, the japanese meaning of courage. And in some cases, little princess.

. Got my female Eevee, named her Kira, which is a sun godess. Maybe her name would be better off as Amaterasu. XD I'm obsessed lately.

. Sandstorm evolved into Sandslash. Yaay~

And now, to the modern training world..
"Trainer Some and Trainer thing sent out Wigglytuff and Clefable!

Go! Pepsi and Scout! (Quilava and Flaafy.)"

And now we're going to speed things up, to the moment where Clefable used Metronome.
"Clefable used Seed Flare!"
As you may know, Seed Flare is Shaymin's signature move.
OMG WTF HAX >_<
Ironically, at the same time, I was thinking about that Magikarp that used Roar of Time with Metronome.

HAIL MY TECHNICAL TELEPATHY! (Mock and troll here.)


The next day, my quest for Morty's badge, and that stupid fire stone awaits...



NOW I GO SLEEP LIKE A LEEK.
What a reference to VOCALOID. And speaking of that..
I want to show you what people consider the most human version of Black Rock Shooter by a VOCALOID.






I do agree with them. XD Bai :3


~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Melancholic - Kagamine Rin

No comments:

Post a Comment