Friday, March 4, 2011

Rin and Len; KOKORO/KISEKI And my poor computer..

I'm typing this through my brother's computer. XDXD
As promised in the title, I give you the Nico Nico Chorus cover of the song.








It's pretty cool, they include Rin and Len's voices in there. XD
Among those singers, these two are my favorites







^ My favorite is the first singer, her name is Yamai.

That being said, I love Usa's soft voice, too. Their contrast is amazing.
I first heard of Yamai through her version of Servant of Evil

....

I have to admit, I first thought the voice was sung by a boy. Well done.. XDXDXD





XD From where you're viewing it from, it'll say,
'Len - Servant of Evil English Subbed' or something like that. But this version is by Yamai.


And since then, it's been a long time since I've heard LEN'S version. Which I did, yesterday.

The pain of using PS3 internet. Takes 1 minute to load a 30 second video, and I can't comment on stuff. >_< Oh well. At least I had the internet.  XD I spent the last club day killing my throat. But I'm on the road of recovery!! However, along my road to recovery, I think I sprayed my sickness to a number of people. T_T I'm sorry. I'll try not to be as close to as many people when I'm sick. T_T T_T

BTW, I've gotten a literal chain of coughs now. It started from September, ended early October, started mid October, went on until December, started in late December, ended in January, and then started now.

BAH.

XDXD
Jeez, I love Len and Rin <3
And I hated the people in the story of evil, (Not the main characters, like, the citizens.)
If they DIDN'T separate Rin and Len's fates, they could have avoided many things, and Len could have stayed alive. And poor Miku.
Also, I noticed in all of the 'makings' of VOCALOID songs, (Like, you know, Re_Birthday, KOKORO..) Rin and Len are usually the main protagonists. Why is that? Why not Miku? O.o


XD I love the `Happy Version`of Regret Message.
"If we could be born again, I don't want any more french fries.."


Selfish adult reasons - "Rock, Paper, Scissors! Rin wins, Rin gets to rule over the country!"
Len: WTF?!?!?!


LOL.
XD Yeah, I love Rin and Len.
Also, for my previous post, the Meltdown one, I meant to post this version, (Although to be honest, I really do like the first one, it's just that I figured the pre-chorus I liked was from this one.)








XDXD Yeah, I love the part from 0:42-0:51
Where the male parts sing and the female parts barely start.


And now on to my poor computer.
ARGHHHEWFUIHSICNICNAINI A . Ultimate reset, Master reset, Doom reset,
I hate the blue screen of death.

^ Actual Windows Problem name. (I searched it up, and it gave me 'Blue screen of death' as it's official name..)
And now I have to take it to Henderson mall for that reset.


I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death. I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death.
Dear Vivi, hi. I'm hiding a letter in these random words. Well, it's not really hidden, but most people would skip it.
XD I found out that the phone number I have from you is your house number. Privacy reasons, I obviously won't put it on here.
Well, yeah, that's about it. XD If you need me, message me, you already know the number XD
I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death.I hate the blue screen of death.

LOL, and since most of my talk was about Rin and Len..
I end with this picture of Rin and Len!


Rin and Len, from the song series, Synchronicity
Synchronocity is all about how Rin is trapped deep into the earth as an eternal diva by Miku (Who like, sings 11 percent of the series.) and how Len is trying to find the voice in his head, (which is Rin), and he travels so far to find her, and has a near death given by Miku, and the series ends when he reaches her.
It ends because the makers of Synchronocity are too lazy to finish it. Just like me and my fanfiction. But because of Master reset, it's not like I can access it anyway. And I ALMOST finished an episode (A day in the story.) of the Phoenix Wright fanfiction I made.
UGHHHHUAHFDUEHIUDHCIUAS.
Bye.


~Angelic Espeon~

Mood Song: KOKOROxKISEKI - Yamai and Usa

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I know, they always die!

    Proof of Life - Rin dies.
    Prisoner/Paper Plane - Len and Rin die.
    Servant of Evil - Len dies.

    Guys, can you stop dieing please!? I don't care if they make a PV of you guys together in Spice! Just stop dieing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!
    I guess they just want to grow Rin and Len's fanbase.
    If you ask me, it's already big enough, and the fans are literally sobbing in a lot of Len's PVs.

    ReplyDelete