Saturday, March 19, 2011

Paper cuts hurt? O.o

Why does a paper cut execute more pain than when I accidentally cut my finger with a knife? That does not make sense. XD


Yay!!~ My computer is not dead anymore~~ So happy. :3
Hmm. I'm in a downloading mood. Any non-rpg games you recommend?
Something like Cooking Mama is good. Maybe I'll download Gardening Mama (I'm pretty sure there's one. XD) ... if it works on my R4.
So yeah, it's Spring Break! That was fast. And like I said before, definitely, the science project has been way less headache than there was last year.
Ahhh... headaches.
..I have one right now. Sweeeeeet.
XD As a kid, I remember..


I used to love the Gameboy Advance's DOGZ..2 a lot. I loved it. I played it on the emulator alot. But then I couldn't remember the name.

Now I found it. XD
I'm gonna download this one -- The one for the DS anyway. Hehe~
LOL. The beginning speech is,
"Hi! I'm (INSERT YOUR NAME HEREEEEZ)! I'm in the third grade (...)"


LOL
WHY DO THEY ALL TALK IN CAPITALS? SEE, IF I TALK IN CAPITALS, IT'S CREEPY.


... YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN? DO YOU? IT SEEMS LIKE I NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT VIA KEYBOARD! T_T!
LOL.


Well, bye. :D

~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Super Sonic Dance- Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment