Sunday, March 20, 2011

Media Player Shuffle! (With help from the random number generator.. XD)

LOL. This again. This time with only 22 songs. (I think it was 30 last time, so to be honest, not much of a difference. XD)

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in parentheses after the song name.

1. What would you say about your boyfriend?

Shining Star - Pretty Cure OST (XD This half makes sense.)

2. What is the first thing you say in the morning?

BlackRock Shooter - Hatsune Miku + Nico Nico Chorus (O.O BLACK ROCK SHOOTER, WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!?!?)


 

3. Your teacher is…

Far up in the air - E-Type (..O.O Oh my, my teacher is far up in the air?!? HOW?!? O_o Oh. An Airplane. Riight.)


 

4. What’s written on your classroom’s blackboard?

KOKOROxKiseki- <Originally by Kagamine Rin & Kagamine Len> Yamai & Usa(We're listening to a story~ =D While the teacher's far up in the air..)


 

5. How would you describe your next-door neighbors?

Rolling Girl - <Originally by Hatsune Miku> Yonji (My next door neighbors are masochists?)


 

 

6. What would your Best Friend say about you?

Bouken Desho Desho - Aya Hirano (XDXD)


 

7. How do you feel right now?

Maggaare Spectacle - Koizumi Itsuko (I forgot what Maggaare means. So I'll be all like into a Kyonko cosplayer, YOU, YOUR A MYSTERY.)


8. What’s on your bedside table right now?

God Knows - Aya Hirano (I so want a music box. XD)

9. What did you do when you woke up this morning?

God Knows - Aya Hirano (._. THIS AGAIN? Uh.. Oh. Maybe it means I'm saying prayers.)


 

10. When you open your wardrobe, you see…

KOKOROxKiseki-<Originally by Kagamine Len and Kagamine Rin> Usa and Yamai (I see a miracle, and a robot heart in my wardrobe. Absolutely lovely.)


 

11. What did you say after you last attended a concert?

Together we'll make a promise - Cori Yarkins (Who am I making a promise to? O_O)


 

12. If you had to write a Fan Fic right now, what would it be called?

Shining Star - Pretty Cure OST (...Eh.. No, I'm too lazy to start up a new fanfic..T_T)


13. A song you would sing at your school’s talent show.

Pop got us falling in love again - Remixed by DarkxIntensity (No.. it's a remix... so I have to say random things fast..)


 

 

14. Your life’s theme song?

Let me be with you - Chobits OST (......Well, I guess that could work.)


 

15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?

Greed's Accident -Chihara Minori as Nagato Yuki (.... MUHAHAHAHAHA MONEY SPENDER MUHAHAHAHAHA)


16. If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be?

Meltdown - Kagamine Rin (I WANT TO DIVE INTO A NUCLEAR REACTORRRRRR~~~~)


17. Your motto is…

Discotheque Love - Kagamine Len (LOL. A Len song after a Rin song. I also happen to be listening to it right now. DJ GOT US FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN~~~~~ ...Sorry.)


18. If you could buy anything in this world, you would buy…

Rolling Girl - Yonji (I would buy a rolling girl, why? O_O)


 

 

19. What did you dream about tonight?

BlackRock Shooter - Hatsune Miku + Nico Nico Chorus (Aw. A girl who goes searching for her best friend.)

20. Any last words?

Pop got us falling in love again - Remixed by DarkxIntensity (Pop certainly has not got us falling in love again. XD)

~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Discotheque Love - Kagamine Len


 

No comments:

Post a Comment