Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What is the world coming to when Quilavas are claustrophobic?

Especially since their fictional creatures in a fictional world created by a fanboy.


XD This is just a quick update on Heartgold, where my Quilava gave me a reason to blog. Pepsi (The aforementioned Quilava.) also appears to be scared of bug trainers. Hmm. XD

This is my team!
Quilava, Pepsi, at level 22
Sandshrew, Sandstorm, at level 19
Furret, Tanuki, at level 18
Flaafy, Scout, at level 18

Just finished third badge, yeah, I'm near underlevelled, but I beat Whitney with such little problems that it doesn't really matter. XDXD I'm going to get mah Eevee soon!
Debate in my head between whether I'm going to use a HM slave for Fly or just keep my dear Lapras.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Well, I can't surf yet, so..
Oh well. XD Furret can learn Surf, but I like Lapras. =D
Baibai.

~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: World is Mine - Kagamine Twins Duet

No comments:

Post a Comment