Friday, August 27, 2010

Yay! I'm coming back!!

Well, there's a lie behind what I just said. I'm not some robot, you know.. I will miss Malaysia. But I'm coming back!! And I'm coming back 10 minutes after I post this! XDXD
Sorry, I didn't get much time with the internet. But, this is my aunt's computer, and using it too much times is troubling for them. T_T
Anyways.saw the preview for Best Wishes. And WHAT'S WITH ASH'S EYES?!? Well, here's the half-good thing. His outfit looks like it revisited the first season of Pokemon. And the girl protagonist sorta reminds me of Misty. (Keyword: Wildness. XD)
But.. I "grew up" in the Hoenn (Half. I managed until Winona.)-Sinnoh region. So a new region is hard-ish for me. Ish.
Anyways.. hey, look where Summer went. It's almost gone. And it left as fast as the season itself. I heard from Kenny that it's more autumn-ish over in Canada. And hehe! I got my angel outfit! Well, the top. I got a black one, too! Just in case. XD
Well, when I went to Malaysia's airport the other day, do you know what I saw? Bakuras!! XD.. They're just British people. But I was thinking that I at least would have something to tell.. XDXD
In Taiwan, it was burning hot! But there was so much cute stuff~ Our hotel was so hard to find, though! And at one point, we had to sleep in the airport for one day because all the hotels were booked!! It's the pick season, but still!! T_T
I'm going to be honest here. While I was in Malaysia, I looked for FFXII for Vivi. So she could have her own game, at least. But it was out of stock.. I thought I would buy it so she could at least have a better birthday gift. T_T But they didn't have it. Sigh..
My mood now feels like..
..Parallel Days!
I wanna do voice-overs at Vivi's house.. T_T
I'll post more about the vacation. But my back hurts.. (Does that make me sound old?)
Well, see you! In Canada!! XDXD

~Angelic Espeon~

13 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! Sounds like u had a lot of fun :D lol no, it doesnt sound old, my back hearts too... Haha ur a good story teller, i enjoyed reading this ;)xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ We can make our own abridged series! Oh yeah, there was this SMA contest, to do 1-3 minutes of this one episode, and I missed it! XD In this one part, I saw Serena, she had Naruto whiskers! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. XDThanks both of you! ~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. And as for the abridged series..What anime? Or is this with the figures~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღAugust 29, 2010 at 11:36 AM

    What did you buy in Malaysia besides not finding the game for vivi?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღAugust 29, 2010 at 11:37 AM

    What did you buy in Malaysia besides not finding the game for vivi?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღAugust 29, 2010 at 11:37 AM

    What did you buy in Malaysia besides not finding the game for vivi?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouran?..I think my brother's been in a anime convention. DARN.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღAugust 29, 2010 at 2:43 PM

    opps sry for posting too much of that note, cause there was something with the add button :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's okay. It's probably MSN being stupid.

    ReplyDelete