Monday, August 16, 2010

After-Friday 13th Bad luck(Ish)

O.o I guess the Black cat did mean something.
In Taiwan, I saw 2 black cats. 1 had green eyes.. AHH!!!
When I went back to Malaysia, and Friday the 13th happened, nothing happened at all.. But..
..The next day, my aunt's dog's eyes got infected. Like, a mite bit it's eye.. it's now in the clinic.. poor dog. (BTW, she keeps it outside.)
And the next day, after having a bad dream with a ghost deer that was green, and a dog that was strangled in bands.. My cousin bumped his head. Bad. He can't move his jaw that well.. I'm worried.
And the creepy thing is, this happened after Friday the 13th.
I hope the next day won't be worse. And I hope nothing happens to you guys. Because this seems to get worse everyday.

~Angelic Espeon~
P.S. Never knew a myth could go this far.. Stupid myth... or is it???

4 comments:

  1. XD I think the bad luck stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღAugust 17, 2010 at 5:08 PM

    I actually forgot about Friday the 13th:P Then I came back from vacation that day... and read your blog later. Soon I found out wow, why did I come back on Friday the 13th. I guess I don't believe in it at all:PXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. T_T Hopefully you get good luck and come back sooner, that way I can invite you over! And trade some pokemon to you! I've got an extra Ditto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok! My mom says that we'll come back one week after school starts.And, I can't check the recent mail because of computer issues!! T_TWell, I hope I see you soon!

    ReplyDelete