Sunday, August 29, 2010

Reshiram and Zekrom (Respective Black and White Legendaries.)

Reshiram is the white one, and Zekrom is the black one.
And I'm choosing Reshiram. Because he is too awesome to have a rocket on it's tail. And besides, Zekrom looks like the Terminator. *shivers*
And, awww~ Vaporeon in the dream world is a cutie~ It makes me wonder what Espeon looks like. They changed Glaceon's sprite back into the D/P one though. But they did a pretty good job in the animation. Well... I think I'm going for Mijumaru as starter. Or Tsutaja. XD Viv? You can catch the Kanto starters in the dream world when they release the password.
Remember my comment on Reshiram's "Rocket Tail"? I think 'Terminator' 's tail looks like a turbo blaster. XD
It's a shame that I can't catch Reshiram in Pokemon White. But, I'm going for the less creepier one! And if I do catch Zekrom, I'm nicknaming it Terminato
r. XD Shame is, you can only see their awesome tails when lit up.
Viv? Will you not choose them at all? Aww.. Reshiram is pretty cool. It looks like a fox. XD Anyways..
My bro says he's getting the 3DS thing. In.. April. That's about the same time Pokemon Black and White release in English. Well.. I guess that it is true they release most of the Pokemon games in Spring. O.o
Since I'm getting Reshiram, I'm getting Pokemon Black. What about any Pokefreaks out there?

Anyways, I'm getting sleepy now.. I woke up at 6am.. So..see you!

~Angelic Espeon~



7 comments:

  1. I`m not getting it at all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD Okay~But, you can't really do anything about the starters.I'm gonna get Swana as the bird Pokemon. That odd, swan-like thing. It knows Brave Bird~! <3I'm also getting that electric deer with a rod on it's head. XD And the pink deer. And Espeon. And.. IDK. I'll wait 'till I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. Viv, when you say your not getting any, do you mean you won't want to get eeveelutions if they release any? ..Man, I kind of wish they used the game girl as the anime girl. Ish. AHHHHHH!!!They're replacing Brock in the next japanese episode!! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrahh... They'll probably be ugly. and Ash looks stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. About the Eeveelutions..I think they'll be okay. Unless you were thinking the same thing I was. (Bug type) XDIt's be nice if they were flying types, though. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY ****!! RESHIRAM SOUNDS LIKE A SLOWED DOWN MILOTIC!! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, screw this, Imma find out what the eeveelution sprites look like in Black and White! Muhahahahahaha!! *sleeps*

    ReplyDelete