Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rain storms~

Ugh. Hate this weather. Vivi would love it, though!
This time of the year is sort of more on the winter-ish side. 'Course, when it's sunny, it feels like your stepping on a volcano!
Sniff. Vivi. T_T It's so boring without you!! T_T Maybe I should censor boring with duck.
IT'S SO DUCK WITHOUT YOU!!! That seems better.
Well, my mom and dad were talking about how mom's blood type is B and dad's blood type is A. And weirdly, all my mom's sisters, (We don't know about the younger sister.), is As. I think I'm AB! Well, we have to look at my brothers' blood types though. I'm forcing the info out of them when I get back! Ish! XD I wanna know your blood types, too! Though it might be really random. XD
Duck! Somehow, that makes everything less duck. Ish.
Hm... what else. The title says fun outside. But I have been dragged around to places, so my leg cramped up bad in Korea.. well, wouldn't yours after walking for 15 hours at least? Anyways, we're going to Taiwan tomorrow. The (almost) home of all cute things lie in there. Want me to get anything?? I'm not sure if Janice is interested in these kind of things, though..
If you want to get anything, feel free to email or comment! I'll try and look for it!
So, I'll see you soon! :D
~Angelic Espeon~

No comments:

Post a Comment