Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baack~~ =D

And it's freezing!! T_T
Well, the day that I was actually on the plane going to Canada was eventful.
Why?
I vomited. 3 times, actually.
T_T
Because the night before, I got food poisoning. The food is expired... but I didn't suspect it.
And I vomited in the airplane. Without an air bag. *shudders* And the second time, in the airport. Without an air bag. TT_TT
And the third time was in a local supermarket. With an air bag. But I threw up my medicine pill. IT WAS SO BITTER!! T^T
Well, anyways, around 6pm in Korea, we got on board for the flight back to Canada. And it was 14 hours.. and the air plane was soo hot. :
~~14 HOURS LATER~~
I was surprised. There was frost on the window. COME ON!! I know Summer is ending, but why frost?!? It's pretty, but... O.o
Anyways, I was listening to a entertainment system and watching the sun rise. For some reason, I had the strange urge to watch the "How to train your dragon" movie. So I did. And it was.. loud. XD
But the dragon is cute! Well, it's eyes are. Anyways..
Now that I've come back.. Uh..
Well, my brothers did a handful to the house. Especially Kenny. Sigh.. Well, it's good to be back home! Hopefully, I won't vomit again tonight! *shudders*

~Angelic Espeon~

7 comments:

  1. Now reading this makes me feel me like I'm gonna vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now reading this makes me feel me like I'm gonna vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღAugust 29, 2010 at 11:34 AM

    Feel bad for you for having to eat the expired food, where did u get the food anyways? Did you have fun in your trip though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivi: Sorry.. I didn't mean it. :(Janice: Malaysia is not exactly the "healthy-healthy" country. It's pretty dirty, right? I suspect that the ingredients used in the food I ate was expired. And yeah! I had a lot of fun in the trip~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღAugust 29, 2010 at 2:42 PM

    lol, one fact for me: Malaysia is fun, but watch out for the food >.< XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. XDXD Watch out for the fruit. And always watch out for your food. Tons of mosquitoes. XD

    ReplyDelete