Thursday, July 16, 2009

*Who said the night was boring?*

The title was random :P XD . Anyways I'm working on a story called Story Line. Ok look, I didn't fix the name yet :P . So..wanna see it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 


                  ~~ Wish Cave~~



Hiz! Jirachi here? no? oh well. Anyways
this is Wish Cave. We better be careful and not wake up the guards. Hee!



Oh, sorry! I haven't introduced myself .
Hee! My name is Mesprit, the being of emotion. :) Surprised? I'm a Pokemon
heehee! Since you know. I should go around and introduce you to Uxie here.
She's the being of intelligience. I'll hand the "mic" to her.



~~Uxie's view~~



Hi...Um yeah my name is Uxie. I'm the
being of intelligience. And Mesprit just handed the "mic" to me. So
.. this is wish cave. Pretty huge. OMG. There's something glowing there. I
wonder if Azelf and Mesprit has spotted it.



~~Azelf's view~~



Hi I'm Azelf. In case your wondering yes
I'm also a being. The being of willpower. Even though I'm not hyper today
(Jumps around and flies up and down) Look at that! A light ! A bright light! ..
Hmm.. Mesprit and Uxie noticed it. Soo.....yeah. Back to Mesprit.



~~Me, AKA Mesprit~~



You know my name~. Look at that light!
it's glowing so bright! I wanna float in there and see... oh? it's.. ..
..Jirachi!..Well..looks like she's awake!



~~Jirachi's view~~



Yes! I'm awake!.. Oh? there's no comet...
but I'm awake! Must mean i don't need the comet to awaken anymore! Yay!



Who are these 3..



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Everyone's view aka
storyline~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"You must be awake I'm Mesprit"
I said.



"Mesprit..? then you must be the
being of emotion." Jirachi said reaching out one of it's arms and shaking
my.. paw.Sort of.



"Yes she is. And I'm Uxie. This over
here is Azelf" Said Uxie.



"Nice to meet you, Jirachi!"
Azelf was shaking her paw with Jirachi's arms.



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment