Friday, July 10, 2009

The book.

Hi~!
Anyways I went to the library today to print out my school supply list... -_-" the computer line was full of ppl using Facebook.. most of them anyway. So i went on a book hunt. After picking up some books.. (I think what,6?) I found an interesting book. Apparently, the author won't reveal his name! it's contents are really funny, like...how much authors write 2 pages with "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH" Seriously.
So, I picked it up . According to the end there's 385 and 4 blank pages .. (The author is not revealing his name is he.) Hehe~ that is the reason i didn't went on much. Also Viv is not going online anymore..at least not alot anyway so i decide to take in my intrest in reading and other stuff.  Sorry to Janice and Haley. But I promise to go on... late. :|
From.. I'm not telling you my name cuz u know.

6 comments:

  1. What was the title!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmmm.."If your reading this it's too late"

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... Very random..... Like me! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 15, 2009 at 4:17 PM

    Nice random book kelly....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so borrowing it when we get back to Summit!! o.O

    ReplyDelete