Monday, July 27, 2009

2nd visit to Vivi's!!! Yahoo!

Hihi! It's me Chiko Chan!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright. Friday was ALL about the visit to vivi! Let me guide you through that day.
I woke up at about 10am. Went straight to the washroom to freshen up . Then watched tv..until about 11am. Then my dad drove my mom and me for breakfast. A Golden Retriever passed by and we patted it's head. By the time We went to the car i had a stomachache. Not a huge one but a stomachache is a stomachache.
After that we went to Viv's house, we rang the bell 3 times until Vivi answered.XD She was in the washroom...XP I noticed some papers on the door and thought she was out. Then I saw the new flat-screen tv and a wii and some games sitting on the carpet. Well the tv wasn't sitting on the carpet. Then we went upstairs. First(i think)  thing i noticed was she had a Chimchar. 2nd was she used one of my stickers i gave her on her b-day hangout. Then we played around on the computer.. it got boring so we went downstairs. I noticed some games were Pokemon..like XD Gale of Darkness.. she had me use a new file ..:P I named the character Kellyn! XD That's almost the same as my name....:P I got a male Eevee ! :P I'm gonna evolve it in Espeon i wont really notice its a male most of the time anyways, so yeah.. after a few hours of playing on the wii we went to watch the mystery of the Unown. It was fun! :p I almost had to go after that. We went up the stairs and played her Pokemon Ruby. After that i had to go. I also got an Electrivire and a Magmotar.
P.S. ... It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

3 comments:

  1. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 28, 2009 at 11:22 AM

    That was an interesting day you have there Kelly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Thank you very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish u were there but u probably wouldn't care as we played Pokemon most of the time..XD

    ReplyDelete