Saturday, July 4, 2009

^^ 2 day Vaca~

AHHHHHHHH! It's so hot out.... anyways... let's talk.. about my 2 day vacation! I went to Seattle . Originally we were planning to stay at a Motel (Hotels are too expensive)...but we couldn't make reservations because there was no internet connection. You had to pay for Internet connection. :( I was looking forward to a Motel. :P Actually, just a day off from flying ants. I got it. We went to the Outlet Malls and did some heavy shopping. Then we went to Walmart by then it was um... 12:40 a.m.???? It was still open when we left which was like..1am. And the McDonald's was still open so we ate there . Tasty! XD This is also a note to Viv. " I'm sorry I didn't tell you you went off before i could and I'm just telling where I went.. in case your wondering." My brother and I went to the games section. I was playing Rhythm Heaven on the ds. Not mine. I didn't bring it cuz  I was scared I'd dropped it. Anyways. We played with the games and went on a goose hunt looking for Mom and Dad. lol After which we were all tired... we brought Apple Juice in case we were thirsty. ..I thought I was going home then. Turns out we went sleeping in the car in a Parking lot. XD I woke up at 6am , of course all the malls were closed. Mcdonalds was open. OMG. So we went in . We ate ...Egg Mcmuffin! Delicious. We were waiting for Target to open. Once it did i went straight to the toys section. There was Tamagotchi Music Stars.. my mom won't buy it tho. :p Then I read some books. Next we went to a Outlet. Shop,Shop. Maybe we were too hot or something but we kept going into washrooms XD. After which we went into Taco Bell for some burritos ... :) Then we went home! It was 12 or something


2 comments:

  1. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 5, 2009 at 2:09 PM

    oh, haha! I usually go camping when I go on vacation. Since hotels are expensive, but camping is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete