Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Break. O.o

In this paragraph, I'll frequently use...

"MAN, 2010 PASSED BY SO FAST!!"
"POKEMON, POKEMON 8D" ..Just warning you.


Hello~ Sorry for the late post. I got a nice amount of a headache, and I was studying up on dogs, and I had no idea what to post about. Until now. XD
Yay~ It's Winter Break. The advantage is my free time. Likewise, the disadvantage, is ironically my free time. I have absolutely nothing to do! Except maybe type like a crazy maniac. O.o It's so late right now. Vivian is probably asleep. I kind of admire that she dared to go on a date with Nick C. I'll be home cheering you on, Vivi~ Good luck with your date~ ....I really hope no one other than her reads this. XDXD


On the week before we went for Christmas Break, we had Secret Santa, Karaoke, and a class party. The class party was crazy. The highlights were probably Secret Santa, and that dangerous Soccer game in class. Nothing bad happened, but I'm certain that it's worse than the gym one.. probably because of the small space. XP

I got chocolate for Secret Santa :3 I'm not finished yet.. XD I also got a shirt full of chat speak! Like.. LOL, LMAO, ROFLMAO.. yeah.


2010!! You went by SO FAST! It feels like one month, this year. And if there was any months, it felt like seconds. O.o XD
And I can't believe they haven't finished dubbing the Sinnoh arc. Oh well, more Piplup time. XDXD Oh yeah, I kept watching this one video over and over again yesterday. THE DOG LOOKS LIKE A FUZZY WHITE TEDDY BEAR.








Which brings me to my next point. How did they breed the dogs to look so furry?!? And the bulldogs. How'd they build those wrinkles in the dogs?!? I wonder if they engrave them into them.. O.o  And another one. Mr. Fuzzy White Teddy Bear dog is called a Samoyed, so.. I wonder how they bark and howl so much? Don't their vocal cords get tired from barking so often? O.o I'm also confused right now. Which dogs would work better in a Phoenix Wright game as an investigation dog? The Golden Retriever (Stop mocking me!), the German Shepherd, or that fuzzy white teddy bear? XD I'm going to somehow fit them into the witness stand and make them witness in a comic. It will be awesome. XDXD

Hmm.. our Winter Break is until January the 4th. I wonder what I will do in those days. Heaven pray that I don't get sick in those days either. Ugh. T_T

Well, I think my point was bought across here. And it's really late, so good night, and have a good vacation~!

~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Far up in the air- E-type

2 comments: