Tuesday, December 21, 2010

LAWL.

O.o Apple Green... or Alien Green. XDXD

New information (?) :

You can get the legendary dog trio at Gamestop right now, I think. XD Yay~

Legendaries, Zorua, Zoruak, Reshiram, and Zekrom keep their names in the english version.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was boring. I guess.. XD I spent a whole 3 hours reading a dog training book, and I'm still spending hours watching hours on dogs and training. Oh man.
Tomorrow's a Wednesday. On the countdown list, from tomorrow onwards, it will be 3 days towards Christmas. Hurray for sales~ XDXD


Officer HoundSlipper. I'm making a strange name, because Gumshoe is a strange last name. Gum and a shoe. XD Officer HoundSlipper, has hounds. If that wasn't obvious enough. Haha..





OM NOM NOM.XD I love how they did this one, though. It was pretty cool~ish. XD Now I'm using ish like Hales. XDXD



I hope it snows this Christmas. The weather report keeps varying it's results so I can't tell if it is. But it was somewhat snowing yesterday, so.. little hope in that, right? :3
Uh.. yeah. I think that's it. I know that was short, but..


Have a good night? XDXD

~Angelic Espeon likes to- OM NOM NOM~

Mood Song: Sono hi Sora wo Kitto Aoi ~ Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Aya Hirano






No comments:

Post a Comment