Saturday, July 24, 2010

Visit to the.......T_T Cemetery..

Holy!! The ..well, I don't like the word alot. We'll call it "C".
The day before, I had to visit the "C" because I was visiting my relatives.
It's a temple, right? So we climbed the stairs, and picked up some.. sticks. And we wished that they were well. Hm.. then we put down fruit. Well.. here's the kind-of-sadder part.
Since I never met my grandparents before, or don't know what happened to them, they probably don't know it was their granddaugther who was  wishing them well. 
To end this, uh..
To the grandparents I never met, I hope you are well.

~Angelic Espeon~


4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, when I was in Vietnam, I went there and saw my great uncle. O.o I'm not sure if it's 2 greats or 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 24, 2010 at 4:04 PM

    >.< It's okay Kelly they will know in their hearts that they have a good granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 24, 2010 at 4:04 PM

    >.< It's okay Kelly they will know in their hearts that they have a good granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks both of you!! =D But I really wished I met them. They sound really nice.

    ReplyDelete