Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's hot...

At least it makes more sense for Summer now. But it's hard to sleep at night... T_T Wait.. it already was hard to sleep at night. Take back my previous comment. And the one before that. But I was playing ACWW and it was storming. For some reason, the weather is usually always the opposite of the weather we have in reality.
How is your summer so far? I'm not bored, but... the internet is awfully slow.. TT_TT
Wow... this is hard to see... Anyways,a lot of bugs are getting into the house! Well, that's to be expected, but... yesterday there was a fly that was huge.. and had green stripes. Green stripes.... O.o... T_T I had to change the color because it was so hard to see... anyways, I got obsessed with Animal Crossing again! .... I guess that's what keeping me sane. Well... have a great summer! If I don't blog next week, it might be because my parents are waking me up at 3 to go to the airport. Then again, I don't blog very often do I...

~*
Angelic Espeon*~
But.. you promised!! :( <-- Randomness :) XDXD

14 comments:

  1. O.o Apparently, it's just a heat wave for this week, then it'll go back to like, the first week of summer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i heard. I think my mom said it'll go back to being cool again tomorrow.. or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, tip. Don't stay in the cool for too long, or else you'll get used to it, then hot will feel REALLY HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pillow-wise, all of it is cool, but........I keep having to flip it over. Because my head usually tries to find a cool spot. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 17, 2010 at 8:33 AM

    I miss the heat wave, because I was on vacation:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 17, 2010 at 8:33 AM

    missed*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh.. well, your very lucky!But.. it's not summer-ish in Korea either. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  8. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 22, 2010 at 9:56 AM

    oh haha, how come Vivi doesn't go on MSN as often now?>.<

    ReplyDelete
  9. The usual reason: Watching other videos/On the Wii/Watching Flatscreen tv..But you can email her. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 24, 2010 at 4:10 PM

    lol, right I forgot about that because you know we always do instant messaging instead...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  11. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 24, 2010 at 4:11 PM

    it's also surprising that you actually check all the new comments posted on your blogs:) cause I always forget!

    ReplyDelete
  12. XDXD I don't have anything better to do.. and besides, I wanna see how you guys are doing!! XD

    ReplyDelete