Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vacation: The good and the bad. :D/T_T

Yay!! I think this might be the 3rd last time I'll blog on vacation. Even if I've never blogged before.
Anyways, I'm blogging from Malaysia! If I screw up on the words, I'm not used to the keyboard. Even if it's the same length as my HP mini. Anyways-said that twice--Korea was pretty unique. Well..
They sell porcupines as pets in a variety store. Porcupines. O.O And there's this device-like thing. It works like a buzzer. In restaurants, you have a number. And when it's your turn, the buzzer flashes all over the place and buzzes like a Cellphone. Amazingly, the restaurant isn't loud.  We spent so much times outdoors, so I rarely got a chance to talk to Vivi. Even if I did,often she
's offline, because our timezones are so drastically different-ish. T_T
Well, 4 days passed, and we went to Malaysia. I screwed up the flight schedule, so.. we're going to Malaysia, then to Taiwan, and back to Canada. 2 weeks in Malaysia, and 5 days in Taiwan. Well, when I'm back, at least OHSHC Volume 81 will be out. We've been waiting ages like Otakus for that thing. T_T I bet Tamaki won't hear Haru-chan because of the plane noises.. o_o"
I like vacation so far. But in Korea, we went so far, my legs went all stupid on me, and I quickly discovered that when a body part hurts, I become a drunk zombie. O.o Well.. of course, it's recovered. But, maybe, if one day, I happen to wear flats again on a street, I'll go zombie on you. Mra.
The other bad part is the heat. There's heat, but no sun. :'( If there's heat, I at least want sun!! T-T And the bugs.. they flit around you at dinner time..... I saw one in my cup.. And when it was out, it could walk. O.O
...That's all for now? I'll see you later! Hopefully!

~Angelic Espeon~

2 comments:

  1. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 22, 2010 at 9:56 AM

    Oh lol, now I know where you went. By the way I saw those flash stuff in some restaurants before it's pretty cool. And I've never heard you could sell porcupines as an animal before, cause aren't they wild animals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flash thing? Really? It's awesome!! It was in every canteen I went to.. but it's kind of noisy. XDI know, right?! The porcupine was a baby, too!!

    ReplyDelete