Saturday, July 31, 2010

AH!!

Ugh. Hate that you can't click Space from hotmail anymore.

Well.. I just read Ouran's Chapter 81. I think it's fair to say that it's worth the wait. XD

Viviiiii!!! I miss you!!!!! I feel like this is last Summer. Sigh.. I'm not bored, though. My cousin was nice enough to lend me the computer to use. Today, I saw Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire in stock!! For 5 dollars!!! But the bad thing is, it has to be downloaded.. and I have no idea how to put Gameboy games into the R4.. But I did buy the charger, which means I'll be training, now, too!

 

I just went on Pokefarm today. Man.. a lot of things changed-ish.

I'm staying at my cousin's house tonight. I saw my old birthday presents~<3 We couldn't bring them because we were moving.. But I wanna bring them home!! Hopefully, I can beg my mom into bringing it home. XD

 

Ahh!! I feel like Haruhi~~ I wish there was something interesting happening~~!!! Maybe there will be something interesting happening...XD

Apparently, you might see Mars in August. Hm..

Well.. bye~!!

 

~Angelic Espeon~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment