Sunday, March 7, 2010

Uh.

Eh? My color choice is limited!
Uh..the reason I'm blogging now:
..I thought blogs are supposed to feature something!
But this one has no feature just because nothing special happened.
Wait, maybe I can change it.
Since the topic is Pokemon and school, I shall talk about Pokemon and School.
Uh..*dig dig.* Oh.
.Chiko-chan evolved.
.Kiki the metapod evolved.
.My Togepi hatched.
.I am trying to beat Whitney's Miltank.
.I hate it's roll-out attack.
.I hate Roll-out for today.
.I lost against Whitney.
.I restarted it.
That's--
Oh yeah.
.I restarted Mystery dungeon.
.My partner is Torchic.
.It just teased me about my name.
.I am an Eevee, my name is Eve.
.Ms. Torchic is Blaze.
Uh..school.
.I don't know.
.Movers and Shakers is boring.
.We recently have a HaCE 'project'
And..I have no idea. XDXD
I moved to Healthy Living~
Uh..BYE.



An

1 comment: