Monday, March 8, 2010

Pikachu-colored Pichu!! 8D

In other words, it's shiny!! =D
So, I'm going to give my diamond ver. one to Vivi. As soon as I get it, that is.
Just a note, your going have to get a male shiny togepi or something first.
Because Pichus and Eevees and their evolutions donnot mix.
Do I sound like a pokenerd?
..I do, don't I.
So..I'm going to put my Glaceon on honor roll here..
For this Adamant natured, female Glaceon..
My moveset is..
Blizzard
Hail
Wish
Iron Tail << Replacing with Mirror Coat.

Any suggestions please send me a e-mail. But they can't involve Ice Beam or Shadow Ball. Because I can't get them. Sorry I sound selfish. Fish.
Well, that's all. I'll at least try to put cheats on my Platinum.
..No, it's not really what you think. It's actually the TM cheat.
Yeeeah..
I think I should go now..
Sore ja,

Angelic Espeon~

No comments:

Post a Comment