Sunday, March 7, 2010

Randomness 101



??? This font is
so..I don’t know. Maybe I should say technich-y. But that doesn’t make much
sense. Anything I type would be nonsense today just because.



Today’s stupid-y,
nonsense-like subject:



WHY ISN’T THE INTERNET WORKING?!?!?!



I currently have
no idea why the internet’s not working.



Is it stupid?
Probably..



Is it stupid?
Question already answered.



Is it dumb?
…………No comment.



Ok.         Seriously?



No.         Shooooooot.



So, does anyone
think the modem hates us?



Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.



Pretty much, meee
too.



Sniff. It hates
us!! TT_TT



Probably.



Typing this does
not help cheer me up.



Me either.



Your me.



Who cares?



Ok..



I guess that
we’re all idiots after all.



Ye-Wait, what?



I said we’re
idiots.



And I say that
you should stop insulting us.



I say we kick
ourselves right now.



And I agree with
you.



*kick*



*kick*



Why did I agree
with you again?



I have no
idea…why?



Because I’m
bored, stressed, and not to mention mentally insane.



Ok…



I thought I was
supposed to be the mature one!



I think we
switched brains.



…Ok, now that
theory is just crazy.



I agree.



???



Ok, never mind.



Ok.



So..



So..



Why are we
talking like this again?



No idea.



So..



So..



We did this
before, didn’t we.



In your dreams,
punk!!



Definitely Déjà
vu.



Sure..Right..



……Oh god.



What?



Point, point. The
sky. IT’S A BUNCH OF GRANNY PANTS!! (Don’t ask where I got the idea from.)



RUN!!!

I randomly got that idea when my internet disconnected. So..yeaaaah.


Angelic Espeon~ (I can't do highlights anymore,either! What the heck?)




 



Ze END



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



3 comments:

  1. Language. And I did this when I was bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technicality, I put it in minimized form. And I deleted it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! =DI a very hyper person.And I typing fanfic.GRAMMAR PROBLEMS! (I think. I always get that and vocabulary or conventions mixed.)

    ReplyDelete