Wednesday, March 24, 2010

~Spring Break~

Well, technically, it comes after tommorow. Does it matter? I don't know.

All I know is..I'm excited for manga. Too excited for it to be average.

....Not. But I am waiting for OHSHC's Chapter 79 to be scanned...=x="

The wait is scary.  And it's not over. And I have homework. ...Wait..

I'm also waiting for Snow's patch for PKMN HG. Or I might just buy the game..at Christmas..Did I spell it wrong? No?

...TxT I miss when I was 3. But what's that got to do with Spring Break.

Everyone's going away!! Haley's B-day party is on Saturday!! I want to read stuff!! Tommorow's Superhero day!! I'm very hyper!!

And yet, I caught a cold.

Uh..I'm probably making you yawn (or is it cuz i'm too lazy..).

Sore ja,

 

~*Angelic Espeon*~

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment