Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Why isn't it like Summer?!?

I've been getting the impression Winter was more sunnier than Summer T_T why?! I thought global warming was going to affect the weather. WHY?!? T-T
But, of course, the flies, and mosquitoes, and.. yeah. They've moved in for the Swinter.
<Swinter>
Summer + Winter :)
We..
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS YEAR IS OVER!!
When you think about it, so much stuff has happened.. it's amazing how this one year with so much memories <some were nauseous, some were painful, some were math-is-annoying-to-me, some were 'oh god!'..etc>
... And just thinking about it, makes me wonder how I found this year fun. Especially because of the shot. The SHOT. O.o
And, I'm going to mention, that we'll probably have it next year as Grade 7s.. at least the girls will. T_T
It seems that this Summer will be tiring and fun at the same time. Around.. the next, next week, I'm going to 4 countries. And if you've been to a new one, I'm pretty sure you remember if your parents dragged you up early to go into a specific location for visiting. So wish me luck :D
Are you guys visiting anywhere for the Summer? I just told you I did. Gah. > <
Hum... to Vivi. LOL, haven't posted a note like this in a while:
Hi!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
'Kay, done.
Today I went to the mall. And I went to Build-A-Bear Workshop <-randomly
and.. there were kids screaming on top of their lungs, because it was a party, and the staff held a party. It got noisy, so I left. Then we <-me and my mom went to London Drugs, and I saw Nick .C there. But it makes sense, because he was in the books section. And.. we bought olympic plushies!! We also got keychains, but they were for my relatives in Asia. Then we went to T n T and I saw Cristyn there :). Then we went back home. And that's pretty much it.

Well, see you in September. If we don't coincidentally meet up at some random place. XD

~ AnGeLiC EsPeOn ~
How is staying up until 5 am late, and waking up at 5 am early?! o.O


2 comments:

  1. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 17, 2010 at 8:36 AM

    Where are you going for vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korea.. then Taiwan.. then Singapore.. then Malaysia. @.@

    ReplyDelete