Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ah.. ..=/

It's strange. At the beginning of the year, I thought everything would go..meh. I guess it did. But time is blazing by! Because... it's June already. The last month before the school year ends. Right now, I can still remember the pain Movers & Shakers all caused us. You know it. And, we won't get a Grade 6 welcome.. also.. I haven't visited Mr. Kane yet!! Maybe I should do it on the last I day of the year.. :|
Was your year enjoyable? I can say mine was interesting. It's thorny side is Gym. It may always be. :|...
They say that time goes by when your enjoying yourself. Well, who's they?! But I guess I did enjoy myself this year.
But I'm kinda worried about stuff like, we won't get to see Cristyn, Vickie or Tiffany again in the same class!! T_T  And, that we have to guide the Grade 6's at the beginning of the year.


Soon, we'll have our Summer Break. Even though I wasn't put in the same class as Vivi, I'm glad we're at least in the same Math and Gym class. I hated them. XDXD
Well, it's kind of late. Everyone, enjoy your weekend. Man, I really wish it was a long weekend.

~SweetxSimplicity~

8 comments:

  1. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJune 6, 2010 at 10:00 AM

    but i like gym though....and yea they aren't going to be in our class next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. :(I didn't like gym because of the plank. XD Dumb reason, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like gym because of the fitness test!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like it, too because of.. the stupid 7 laps!! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. And BTW, I wonder when we're typing our letters to the Gr 6's for advice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably next week. No.. I was talking about track and field

    ReplyDelete
  7. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJune 29, 2010 at 5:34 PM

    By the way I missed the 7 laps, I was in track meet!! teehee:)

    ReplyDelete