Monday, June 28, 2010

Class Party & Playland

Teehee. I didn't do this the day before.
Well, what happened between our last days in the classrooms and a field trip to many interesting rides?
Strangely enough, on both days it was pretty sunny, but the days that followed seem a little.. gloomier. Anyways, on Thursday we had our last class party. So many people bought stuff. Including me. So I ended up bringing two halves of bags of chips home. The highlight of it was Soccer, because we ended up with Ms. Albrights' giant footballs~!! We didn't use them, though. :(

And skip ahead to the next day.The next day was the day of the Playland trip. Our bus was first, but at first, you couldn't see where the bus was, because it was so far ahead. Then when we found it, we headed along. But the thing I don't get is, I was looking around the bus and I saw a hat and a jacket looking back. And.. I'm still wondering why. Well, Hales asked me to go to the hellevator on the same day, but...
to be honest, I was kind of freaked out. Did you go on it? We didn't. Instead, we went to the Crazy Beach Party first. It seems to be very effective in swinging, because I could remember the motions right now...
When we got off, my expression became like this:
BTW, my partner was Hales and Vivi. Vivi is a was. Because, after we went to the mini roller coaster for the 5th time, Hales wanted to go to the music express, but it turned out that we went to the Gladiator and the Breakdance. Those rides were around 1 minute each, I guess Hales and I thought either
A: Viv didn't want to ride.
B: She'd at least still be eating when we go back
Well, yeah. That's what happened, I didn't know Vivi did intend to go to the Music Express after she ate, because knowing Hales, we would probably be somewhere else.. and I guess both of us didn't read the form too well, 'cause apparently we were supposed to check in a hour ago... -_-"!
._. 1 hour left with nothing to do, I wanted to check out the haunted house, but you needed money. Still, the person at the entrance  was cool, did you see her? What we did before we headed back were the gladiator and breakdance again, and then the mini roller coaster for the 6th time. Hales went to the ride next to the Crazy Beach Party, but I was kind of dizzy after the breakdance, so she went with the others.

That's how my last 2 full days went in my view... how did yours? Comment!! :)

BTW, I did this drawing of... I don't know what. Try and guess what was the background color!


And ending words.. I never thought I would have so much fun in this short year. I think everyone's year was enjoyable. Take care, I'll see you tomorrow for the last day of the school year!

~A n g e l i c E s p e o n~
Hwahh!! It's the big furry monster!!

P.S. When we went back, the hat and the jacket was staring.. again.



13 comments:

  1. DUDE THEY WERE NOT FOOTBALLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. but they were balls weren't they? and they resemble more like footballs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And i wasn't in your class.. in fact, i had no idea they weren't footballs until now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.o But they were black and white! AND ROUND! LIKE A (normail) BALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But they look like huge footballs!! o.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. (If you compare the footballs to them.)Wait.. how did you get the idea that balls that have hexagons on them are normal? o.o

    ReplyDelete
  7. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJune 29, 2010 at 5:30 PM

    why didn't you go on the hellevator!!!!!! it was so funn, when I went!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it..fear of heights. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  9. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 17, 2010 at 8:36 AM

    >.<

    ReplyDelete