Thursday, April 15, 2010

I can't believe how long I've been ranting about Movers and Shakers..

..Or how long I've been not using "Totally Random" as a category. Not that anyone's noticing.
Uh..yeah. IDK how much entries that say "Bored..", "....", "T-T" or something like that. But I also can't believe it's over! =D x infinity!
But, I still can't figure out why I'm limited on colors.. if someone figures it out, please comment. =D
Ra..I still think Movers and Shakers was a big project that took away a lot of the panda's and other bears' homes!! (And other forest animals.) TTxTT
...I may do something random in the next line. Just warning you.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
...Well, it seemed longer in real life.
Anyways, yeah. Do you think we're going to have a project on poverty? (Mainly a question for Div. 21 students. XD)
I'm guessing we do.
I'm probably boring you, so I'll be going now.

Sore ja,

~*Angelic Espeon*~

[Peek peek.]


4 comments:

  1. O.o I must have like 10-20 titles that have "Bored" in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღApril 18, 2010 at 6:24 PM

    We don't have any projects for social studies, and also we are doing novel studies soon so we wouldn't even have enough time to do two projects at once, and also we are almost done the stupid poverty unit!(Just say'in) XD , so bored....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did Novel Studies?

    ReplyDelete