Saturday, April 17, 2010

..............

My bro got the wii yesterday.
But it didn't have Wii Sports!! Cheap Box Cover. Angry
But man, it's awesome! ..ish.
So, yeah. I want to play it. But, my dad's watching the tv, so..
the chances of me playing are 1 in a 100. *Sigh*
Anou, I didn't know if I should have posted this or not, so I debated with random choosing, and the result was this.
..I still think the Wii is better than the PS3. =D
I really don't have a lot to say here, so...

Sore Ja,

~*Angelic Espeon*~





5 comments:

  1. B-b-b-b-b-ut you can play Final Fantasy XIII! BTW, my sis and me are thinking of moding our wii, sell the games and get the PS3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I think about it, couldn't you just come over?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღApril 18, 2010 at 6:25 PM

    lol, I think you can exercise more on ur wiii!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know when. (Seriously.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan: XDViv: Mm... IDK. I thought of the idea, but ur parents might not like it.

    ReplyDelete