Wednesday, April 7, 2010

End of spring break. End of freedom. D=

Maybe I should have posted this a while ago. Either way.
This is about the start of the new term. And..I'm going to change this font
right now.
Comic sans. Dearly beloved Comic Sans.
Well, anyways..
Spring is over and we're back to school. Yay.
There really is not much to say though. The year has been passing by like some windy tornado of Alpha wind-planet.
I think it's the third term of the year. Cheers, exams coming..
Sigh. Is life getting more boring? Than it already is?
Movers & Shakers is a very big project. So I wonder how my desk would look like if I try and glue down paper and stuff. Well..today i found that it was messy. Oh well.
If I was in Mr. Kane's class right now, surely I'd be blamed for whining. XD
So......
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
...........
..........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Well that was a waste of electric paper. If it existed. D=
But, yeah, there really isn't much to talk about. So I'll end it here.

Sore ja,
~*Angelic Espeon*~

P.S. I'm such a whiner, TxT..
P.P.S. See?



4 comments:

  1. I wish the homework load was like Mr.Kane's class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღApril 8, 2010 at 4:13 PM

    that will never happen vivi, trust me there will be more homework over the years!Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right..I imagine the load of work in college is much heavier..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. I probably can't do what I usually do right now. XDX

    ReplyDelete