Thursday, January 7, 2010

We're dieing in gym~ Wait, why am I cheering?!?!?

We did another fitness test today!!

Uh..Thomas didn't fall this time. And he got owned  by Julie. XDXD (Not only at sprinting at computers!!! XDXD) I got a second earlier than what I usually got at the sprint. It WAS pretty bad tho, sooo..if you want it, I'll send it to you in a E-mail. If your too lazy/ you don't care, I'm happy!! XDXD

Uh..I don't know why, but after the 2 laps thing, I feel like I'm going to cry. And yet, this doesn't happen when I do it "normally". All in all, I died in Gym, again. I am revived from "Overwork" . XDXD

Well, I don't have anything else to say. I just had to talk about this, cuz it was the title's name. (DUH!!)

Ja ne~!/Bye-chu~!!

*~Heaven and Earth~*

The love from underneath..

3 comments: