Sunday, May 16, 2010

PKMN Black & White : Apparent new starters and uh..new battle system..

The new grass starter looks like a Flygon...But the sad part is..
They all look like Fan Art!! TT_TT
Well, that's not too bad. Here, I'll show you the pics. I'll tell you their names accordingly..this is going to be boring.

First off, the Flygon-ish one: Tsutaja, The Grass Snake Pokemon.
Second, the bunny/pig-ish one: Pokabu, The Fire Pig Pokemon.
Last and maybe the one the most that makes most sense..(It looks part ice type.): Mijumaru, The Sea Otter Pokemon.

This is the most info I have right now on the starters..
Sigh..And now the trainers.
They're teenagers. Or are they adolescents.. either way.
I think you already saw Ritchie impersonator and Ponytail Girl, so..I'll leave you at that.

And..
Oh yeah! The battle system..
Seeing this page ,
I got some idea of what it's like..
Um..
Apparently, the background zooms in on whoever's attacking or being attacked..
And apparently, the Pokemon don't just sit there like a goose anymore. Both the front sprite and the back of the Pokemon move at all times, apparently also changing movement based on certain scenes!
Wow.. I wonder how long will it take for me to get this game.
I don't think I'll download this time, because of the anti-piracy thing..
So, yeah.
Bye~!

~*Angelic Espeon*~
..Sweet Simplicity..





No comments:

Post a Comment