Wednesday, May 12, 2010

6 more weeks..



See? This year has been like the wind..



6 more weeks left. Until the end of school.



Boy, it’s going to be a hot summer.



Anyways..



We haven’t had our shot yet, but we’re probably
going to get it sooner or later… Sometimes, pointing out the obvious helps me
concentrate.



And we’re starting HaCE soon. ..I guess there’s a
reason for everything, huh?



Eh...What should I say…?



Oh yeah. This is a reply to Vivi’s idea..



Um.. If you’re putting TMOSH and TGOSH together,
wouldn’t that mean there’ll be 2 gods in charge of a world? 



And um, the killing scene, since it’s a somewhat
parallel world, there’s probably another Asakura-san.



And to be honest, I’m really confused about your
questions.



Siiigh.. we’re going to Transformations in Math..
It’s making my head do roller coasters..



Enough about my complaining..



What are you going to do in the Summer time?



I’m going on a vacation, which I hope is after
Vivi’s b-day..



 



Well, see ya!



 



~*Angelic Espeon*~



..Sweet Simplicity..



 



 




2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, how would the disappearance work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well. since it's a parallel universe, Haruhi would be dragging Kyonko instead of Kyon. So, they have no memorioes of before..which is kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete