Friday, June 26, 2009

Nighttime stakes! (Not Really)

Hi . And if you see the title "Nighttime stakes" . You might be wondering why i said that. So let me explain. The other day, I got an Eevee in Pokemon Pearl . I was too lazy to reset it to a girl.. so it became an Umbreon. I had to level it up to level 50 just for it to evolve? or was it 60. Anyways at that time I've beaten the SnowPoint Gym. And since the Pokemon are getting to level 40 , I levelled all of my Pokemon up to level 100.
Here's the list of who i made lv100
Infernape Male
Staraptor Female
Luxray Female
Umbreon Male
Crobat female
Here are their nicknames (discluding Crobat)
Infernape:Blaze
Staraptor:Wings
Luxray: Shadowbolt(XD That was what SuperSkarmory named his Luxray)
Umbreon: Star (The return of Star my Umbreon!)
And finally those that I'm going to catch|
Vibrava/Trapinch                               |
Bagon                                  |
Swellow
________________________|

2 comments:

  1. I rule XD Just kidding u all do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, I really do sound like Ash. ...Even the 'geez' part.

    ReplyDelete