Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Level 7!

Hi from Chiko-Chan.Smile
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
I'm going to tell you about my restaurant at Restaurant City. It's at level 7. I don't underestimate this restaurant first of all is mine. Second of all have good workers. 3rd of all I have to close my restaurant for 30 mins. Excuse me while i do please. Ok back my workers are: Vivian , Kiaunna, Mercedes and Tammy! They have good restaurants . I'm currently visiting Viv's restaurant. Ah.. editing my restaurant outerior. Viv's restaurant is fabulous and is a rank above me , I just took a picture of it. Time to go inside. She's working on the toilet section. It's very clean. She has a blank restaurant but it's a great restaurant. Hope you join us in RestaurantCity!

2 comments: