Sunday, July 10, 2011

'Subtle' Anime Subtitle Mistakes

LOL, this made me laugh. ^_^
Here, is some anime subtitle mistakes that
were gathered on the web. I took out all of
the..inappropriate ones, hahah. XD


[caption id="attachment_612" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption=""What was that?! It sounded like a homo being strangled!!" XDXDXD Ah.. I apologize in advance if you're actually homosexual. It's a mistake.LOL. Just, LOL. XDXD"][/caption]


I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be inspirational, but.. *shakes head*

This should so be parodied. XDXDXDXD

I hope you got as good of a laugh as I did! Oh yeah, it should be obvious by now, but these characters, pictures, and animes, do not belong to me. I only provided captioning.
Well, until next time! I think I shall make a new post wen I get my camera. Or not. *troll face*

~Angelic Espeon, possibly epically fails at trolling~
Mood Song: Your Guardian Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment