Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bragging Rights and Japanese Diaries.

Holy crap, my concentration was at it's fullest today.
I actually studied. o A o ...Yes, I know, I'm
that lazy.
But I'm proud~ I actually wrote one paragraph of Kanji! Well, copying Google Translate, but 1 paragraph! For some reason, this gives me authority to make a blog post and post two pictures of it! Captioned by your sincere bragging monster, Angelic Espeon.


[caption id="attachment_602" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Polarized picture ftw. No really, it looks cool, doesn't it? XD It probably looks like a bunch of jumble. OH WELL! XD"][/caption]

Hey, don't kill me, I know I got some of the kanji wrong. Probably because I don't know how to.. constructive criticism would be pleasant here. And since I'm such a bragging monster, here's another one. Another one and I'm done, really. It's 12:14, what energy do I have?


[caption id="attachment_603" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Not polarized, but whatever. Mraaahhh ZOMBIE MODE."][/caption]

See ya. Please tell me what you think if you have the time. Not like, "OMG *troll block*" though. Oh well, can't blame you if you did, with my bragging. Yeah, I know I'm very finicky.
Oh well, just don't go overboard with the trolling. Good bye.

~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Jaden's Rap(Super Clean)
^ Well, it's actually the one playing on the ipod right now, soooo.. XDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment